The Lost Gardens Of Sevenoaks
Reuthe’s approached us as one of the many businesses heavily injured by the COVID-19 pandemic. The footfall for the park, revenue from tickets and overall online presence was very low, and therefore, we took it upon ourselves to elevate the park’s revenue and show Kent itself what a hidden gem The Lost Gardens are.
- We developed a thorough social media content strategy that involved the scheduled release of regular, valuable content on multiple platforms. Initially, the client only wanted to use Facebook. However, we quickly implemented Instagram and Twitter as well.
- After proving ourselves with our highly efficient social media services, the client requested Search Engine Optimisation serviced. Therefore, we have developed an SEO strategy to drive traffic directly to the website. We focused heavily on local traffic due to the nature of the client’s business.
- We have implemented a press release strategy to raise more awareness of the opportunities presented by Reuthes.
- As the client introduced the hosting of a large Farmers’ market events, we made sure to use email marketing and paid adverts to target villages in the immediate area.
- We have introduced a secondary social media strategy to advertise upcoming events to increase ticket sales.
Obstacles we overcome
- The client was sceptical of our initial strategy that heavily revolved around increasing its social media presence
- Advertising and promoting an outdoor space during the Covid pandemic was a significant challenge, but we held true to our beliefs and developed the strategy necessary to meet (and exceed) the client’s expectations.
The revenue generated from the online store has increased by 542% in 2020.
Traffic to the website has increased by 184%. A significant portion of this increase comes from social media alone.
The conversion rate has increased by 63%.
Average order value has increased by 33%
Our SEO strategy increased organic traffic to the site by 540% in one year.
Returning customers increased from 9.24% to 23.44%